FULL TIME / FARGO
Activate46, a Flint Group partner, is in the market for a big thinker to join our team as an Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing client relationships by displaying strategic thinking, passion for creativity and problem solving, and a desire to build strong relationships.
What you’ll do
- Act as the strategic Lead in developing strategic approach to campaign and/or project; periodic updates and campaign analysis.
- Ensure the client is consistently receiving our best value, strategic, creative thinking, project execution and service
- Provide top-level client contact/relationships; staying in regular contact with the client about their business, their needs, industry shifts and relevant market opportunities
- Actively promote integration and collaboration on work throughout the agency
- Actively work to drive new business and grow existing relationships
- Anticipate the needs of the client in relation to their business objectives and proactively present ideas and solutions
- Manage assigned client work with the responsibility for ensuring it is completed on time, on budget – and is our best possible quality
What we need
- Passion for the industry and an undying desire to expand knowledge and learn everyday
- Understanding of both the marketing and the manufacturing industries, and the ability to become well-versed in clients’ business, systems and objectives
- Ability to think big, but also translate into meaningful, insightful and actionable steps
- Ability to align projects and resources to meet not only individual project goals, but align with greater business objectives
- Commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and overall account success
- Skilled in developing and managing external marketing client contracts
- Knowledge of integrated marketing communications solutions
Where you’ve been
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing communications
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.