The RR46 family of companies, Flint Group’s holding company, is looking for an Accounting Manager who has a passion for numbers, is deadline driven, detail oriented, an effective communicator and is motivated by daily challenges. As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the financial close process, managing annual attestation services, and compliance as it relates to tax and our 401(k) plan for our US and global entities.
You’ll have success here if you value clear processes and feel qualified to do the following things:
- Month- and year-end close process and GAAP compliance
- Oversight and optimization of revenue management
- Coordinate and manage annual attestation services (financial statement review, 401(k) audit, etc.)
- Preparation of federal and state tax compliance requirements
- Execute banking agreements such as treasury management, bank accounts, line of credits, and covenants
- Tax planning and risk management across companies
- Oversight of US payroll compliance and filings
- Oversight of sales tax compliance and filings
- GAAP research
- Assist with preparation of month-end and annual financial statements (with footnotes and commentary)
- Ad hoc projects as required
We train our team to help them succeed, and everyone on our team helps with our success. In this role, you’ll need to come to the table with the following skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of legal entities and consolidation, and minority ownership for purposes of financial statement presentation
- Ability to proactively communicate with financial statement stakeholders on filings, escalations, and timing
- Advanced computer skills, including Excel and accounting software.
- Working knowledge of state filing requirements
- Proven knowledge of full-cycle accounting.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Financial understanding of month-end processes and billings.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive mindset with ability to work independently.
- Accounting or Associates Degree with relevant work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in public accounting
- Multi-entity experience preferred
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.