FULL TIME / FARGO
The RR46 family of companies is looking for an Accounting Manager to lead our US based accounting team and operations. As the US Accounting Manager, you’ll oversee revenue management by setting and monitoring the billing process, forecast revenue, support month and year end processes as well as leading and managing US team members.
You’ll have success here if you value clear processes and feel qualified to do the following things:
- Be the right hand to the Finance Director ensuring your team is complying with all organizational requirements.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Lead and direct the Accounts Receivable function for all Canadian and US entities under the RR46 umbrella
- Primary support in month and year end processing
- Lead and manage the finance team, this means being accountable to their performance evaluations and fostering their career growth.
- Support and maintain relationships with internal teams and external vendors.
We train our team to help them succeed, and everyone on our team helps with our success. In this role, you’ll need to come to the table with the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of a professional accounting designation, CPA
- Experience with Revenue Management and forecasting.
- Experience leading a small group of people in a positive manner.
- Strong working knowledge of operational accounting issues including foreign exchange, work in progress and intercompany allocations.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities and deadlines
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.