Full time | Anywhere
Our partner company, Media46 is looking for a business data minded individual to be our next Analytics Lead. In this role, you will manage a team of analysists that organize data and information in a clear and meaningful way to support and drive strategic and tactical marketing recommendations for our clients.
What you’ll do
- Plan and implement overall marketing analytics strategy.
- Provide regular reporting of marketing campaign metrics to provide account managers with insights for better decision making
- Assist in defining key performance indicators for inclusion in and development of multiple dashboards
- Integrate multi-channel marketing performance data into the marketing database and reporting systems (lead attribution, call tracking, email marketing, marketing automation, online media, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Perform data analysis and report preparation using various tools, including MS Excel and SQL Server
What we need
- Understanding of Web analytics, direct response marketing measurement, traditional marketing metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience in combining and implementing analytical and creative problem-solving techniques and approaches
- Ability to interpret information and communicate effectively to co-workers at multiple levels of our organization
- Highly motivated, works well under pressure, and has attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- Strong business insight with a desire to seek and improve data and data analysis processes
- Able to work comfortably with incomplete information and ambiguity
Where you’ve been
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology or equivalent related education
- 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing analytics field or equivalent related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to import data from multiple sources, organize data using pivot tables, and create charts to visually display data
- Experience in CRM platforms with the ability to create and export reports
- Understanding data visualization tools including but not limited to Tableau, Data Studio and Power BI
- Experience with Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager knowledge a plus
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.