Part-Time / Fargo
Flint Group is a network of marketing and advertising agencies with locations throughout the Midwest, including Fargo and Grand Forks, ND, and Duluth, St. Cloud and Minneapolis, MN that work together to give clients small town service and big city ideas. We do work that gets results.
What you’ll do
- Review marketing activities against an established set of guidelines and brand standards and manage claims from start to finish, verifying and updating information on submitted claims and reconciling approved claims
- Manage communication of required changes to dealers
- Field incoming questions regarding status or changes
- Quality control checks to ensure accuracy and compliance with program guidelines
- Complete administrative tasks such as filing, letter processing, mailing, etc.
- Manage monthly reporting
- Other duties as requested
What we need
- Proven technical competence including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Ability to organize work, multitask and meet deadlines
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.