Design & Production Manager
Full Time | Fargo
Our partner, Super Studio, is looking for a Design & Production Manager to lead a team of graphic designers and production artists in a fast-paced creative environment. The Design & Production manager is responsible for ensuring the high design quality of all our deliverables, including digital, graphic design, and production projects. The selected candidate will enjoy close working relationships with their team and the wider Super Studio team, while being a communications expert who has the experience to critique briefs and mentor their team to ensure projects are completed within quality and brand standards.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Studio Director to lead a team of graphic designers and production artists on the production of team client projects including print, digital, email, video, and graphic design.
- Lead your team to ensure all aspects of projects are delivered accurately and to required deadlines and standards.
- Collaborate with clients/creative teams to establish priorities and become an expert at clients’ brand standards.
- Develop, maintain, and train employees on guidelines and standards, such as file naming, sizing, and resolution.
- Provide supportive professional development opportunities for team members and ensure they stay current on education and skills to guide them on their career paths.
- Provide design and creative feedback to the team as a whole and to individual team members.
- Perform graphic design and production work when needed.
What we need
- Ability to manage a diverse creative team responsible for ongoing, evolving deliverables.
- Demonstrable ability to work proactively and autonomously and be accountable for your own decisions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and the confident ability to drive close collaboration between internal and external teams.
- Passion for production and design.
- Ability to foster an environment that supports collaboration and continuous improvement, along with strong mentoring and communication skills.
- Desire to train and help others grow in their career development.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.