Full time | Fargo
Flint Group is seeking a talented Designer in our Fargo, ND office who is a motivated, creative and technically advanced designer. Our ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content.
What you’ll Do
- Collaborate with team members from all agency disciplines to concept and refine ideas to be used across all forms of mediums
- View projects from both a strategic, big-picture perspective, as well as a tactical, detail-oriented point of view to ensure command of the entire brand ecosystem
- Create print design and layout as well as spatial design for trade shows
- Design for mobile, social, web and email and some motion graphics design
- Support design, photo color correction, typography, and print production
- Communicate with production designers on design direction & proper production techniques
- Creative concepting, branding and brand standards, collaborating with other creatives, communicating with clients
What we need
- A strong aesthetic point of view while remaining adaptable and receptive to feedback
- Ability to quickly learn and work within a set of brand guidelines
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- Working knowledge of print and digital design
- Solid knowledge of design software programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A portfolio of previous design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
Where you’ve been
- Education or training in Graphic Design, Digital Design, or a related field
- Proven experience in a professional design role, agency experience a plus
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.