Digital Content Producer
Flint Group is looking to add a Digital Content Producer to our Fargo, ND or Duluth, MN team. As a Digital Content Producer, you’ll create content that shares our clients’ story and vision, promote their brands, and make an impact across various digital platforms.
What you’ll do
- Create high-quality content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs and provides information across a wide variety of digital platforms and generates results
- Promote client brands, service and/or product through the content you’ll produce
- Plan content shoots with the creative team and the client
- Capture content on set or on location
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working and direct other camera operators so the needed content is acquired
- Use your editing skills to publish and edit content
What we need
- Proficiency with editing software in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours
- Proficiency with camera and recording equipment
- Ability to travel throughout North America
Where you’ve been
- Experience with graphic design
- Ability to create video animation in Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in photojournalism or related field
- Familiarity with podcasting
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.