FULL TIME / FARGO
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our senior-level leaders. The Executive Assistant will be eyes and ears on the ground and the first impression of the RR46 leadership team to the outside world, which is comprised of clients, corporate executives, visitors and B2B partners. Your strong support and management skills to assist the team as needed will be key to make our executives and agencies successful.
What you’ll do
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Arrange travel accommodations for senior leaders, prepare expense reports.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations the company may be involved with.
- Plan, schedule and facilitate all RR46 board meetings.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and slide decks.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules, resolving any scheduling issues.
- Plan, schedule and facilitate monthly, quarterly, and annual traction meetings.
- Represent the company and the leadership team in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgement.
- Work in support of Finance team.
- Scheduling and communication with Investment Committee
- Aid in administration of ESOP
- Tracking of client contract agreements
- Organization and management of vendors and partners, including timelines and contracts.
- Facilitate communication and scheduling of tasks for management teams.
- Provide general administrative and HR support.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned.
What we need
- A strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgement calls when needed.
- A commitment to excellence – performs duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Where you’ve been
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Office 365.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.