Graphic Design Assistant
Flint Group is seeking an entry-level Graphic Design Assistant in our Fargo, ND office. In this role, the Graphic Design Assistant will work independently on assigned projects and fulfill layout assignments under the direction of the creative lead. This position can be either full-time or part-time.
What you’ll Do
- Provide design and illustration (digital and/or traditional) from conception to completion
- Work with the creative team to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns
- Assist account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches
- Assist in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, photography, illustrations, logos, typestyles, historical collageral samples, etc., of client materials and resources
- Support design, photo color correction, typography, and print production
What we need
- A strong aesthetic point of view while remaining adaptable and receptive to feedback
- Ability to quickly learn and work within a set of brand guidelines
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- Working knowledge of print and digital design
- Knoweldge of design software programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Where you’ve been
- Education or training in Graphic Design, Digital Design, or a related field
- Proven experience in a professional design role, agency experience a plus
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.