Junior Account Manager
Full-Time / Fargo
Flint Group is seeking an organized, energetic marketer with one to three years of experience to join our manufacturing team as a Junior Account Manager. In this role you will manage multiple client accounts and projects simultaneously, and work with other agency departments to deliver all facets of each project on time, and within scope and budget.
What you’ll do
- Manage client contact/relationships; stay in regular contact with the client about their business, their needs, industry shifts and relevant market opportunities
- Project management of assigned client work with the responsibility for ensuring it is completed on time, on budget, and meets quality standards
- Create and execute project work plans, revising to meet changing needs and requirements
- Provide comprehensive communications to create effective, efficient working relationships across all disciplines
- Effectively manage budgets, billing, and client profitability
- Anticipate the needs of the client in relation to their business objectives and proactively present ideas and solutions
What we need
- Understanding of the both the marketing and the manufacturing industries, and the ability to become well-versed in clients’ business, systems and objectives.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented.
- Forward-thinking and proactive with the ability to find solutions before problems arise.
- Possess a preference for working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment.
Where you’ve been
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, or related field
- One to three years of experience in a project or account management or similar role
- Agency or client-facing experience preferred, but not required
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
We help more than 150 clients in diverse industries succeed. Many are word-of-mouth referrals, and some have been our clients longer than most of us have been alive – a testament to our belief that doing the right thing is the only way to do things.
Our offices are in Fargo, ND, and Duluth, MN, and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Flint
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.