Super Studio, a Flint Group partner, is seeking an exceptional writer and storyteller to join the team. As a junior copywriter, you’ll be able to work with your passion of writing while also developing your skills to expand and improve. Your creative instincts will help you to develop engaging concepts to fulfil client expectations. You will adapt your writing style to fit the client’s brand and understand your role in bringing that brand to life. We’re looking for a creative thinker who’s not afraid to share ideas to make the work better.
What you’ll do
- Create copy to be interesting to the reader while adhering to the objectives of the project and scope of the brand
- Understand the message the client is wanting delivered and translating it into attractive copy
- Write copy to help build awareness of the client’s brand, products and product benefits to help stimulate sales
- Research the client’s products/services to ensure accurate, on-brand writing
- Ensure copy/concepts serve the purpose of brand’s image and align with the strategic creative plan
- Work with team members to develop campaigns and concepts for interactive, print, broadcast, direct mail, and other forms of promotion for clients
- Proofread work for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and brand standards
- Diligently check all rounds of revisions to ensure corrections have been accurately made by creative and production teams
- Manage list acquisition functions and sustain up-to-date knowledge of marketing database or list fulfillment software
What we need
- Ability to collaborate across teams and locations to create great work
- Contribute to campaign ideas and execute within a variety of digital and traditional mediums
- Value usability and customer experience
- Establish and maintain quality standards
- Effective communication
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- Strong proofreading skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- In-depth knowledge of grammar and punctuation rules – and when to break them
- List management skills preferred
Where you’ve been
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or relevant field
- Experience working at an agency or in marketing a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a keen eye for detail and sticking to strict, often short timelines
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
Our office is in Fargo, ND and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Super Studio.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Super Studio provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Super Studio
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.