Full time | Anywhere
Flint Group is looking for a data minded individual to be our next Marketing Analyst. In this role, you will organize data and information in a clear and meaningful way to support and drive strategic and tactical marketing recommendations for our clients.
What you’ll do
- Provide regular reporting of marketing campaign metrics
- Perform data analysis and report preparation using various tools, including MS Excel and SQL Server
- Assist in defining key performance indicators for inclusion in and development of multiple dashboards
- Integrate multi-channel marketing performance data into the marketing database and reporting systems (lead attribution, call tracking, email marketing, marketing automation, online media, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Implement marketing and website tracking via a tag management system
- Assist with email marketing campaign landing page set up and reporting as needed
What we need
- Understanding of Web analytics, direct response marketing measurement, traditional marketing metrics and key performance indicators
- Desire to seek and improve data and data analysis processes
- Experience in combining and implementing analytical and creative problem-solving techniques and approaches
- Ability to interpret information and communicate effectively to co-workers at multiple levels of our organization
- Attention to detail and quality work output in a fast-paced environment
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Marketing or equivalent related education
- 2-4 years’ experience in the marketing analytics field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an advanced level, including the ability to import data from multiple sources, organize data using pivot tables, macros and advanced functions, and create charts to visually display data.
- Experience in Salesforce with the ability to create and export reports
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager required with Google Data Studio knowledge a plus
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.