FULL TIME / FARGO
Flint Group is looking for a motivated individual to support our media team. As a Media Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our buyers and planners to ensure various campaigns run smoothly and help in the administration of the buying process.
What you’ll do
- Collect, organize and share data with team members to assist in the media planning process
- Enter insertion orders into the billing system and coordinate invoicing with the accounting team
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution of all media campaigns
- Handle credit requests and manage invoice discrepancies with accounting
- Assist with schedule maintenance
- Answers all calls/emails from media representatives, gathering any information required, and referring them to the Media Director or buyers only if necessary
- Maintain client tear sheet files where required
What we need
- Maintain excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and follow through
- Have a sense of urgency and pace to complete multiple assignments in a very fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly dependable and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Very detailed and results-oriented approach
- Self-driven and strong work ethic
- Ability to read, analyze, develop and interpret marketing and media materials
- Good with numbers and spreadsheets
Where you’ve been
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or related field
- 1-2 years’ work experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of buying systems such as Strata are a plus
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
We help more than 150 clients in diverse industries succeed. Many are word-of-mouth referrals, and some have been our clients longer than most of us have been alive – a testament to our belief that doing the right thing is the only way to do things.
Our offices are in Fargo, ND, and Duluth, MN, and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away including a What the Flint Day
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Flint
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.