Full time | Anywhere
Flint Group is seeking a Media Planner to join our passionate and talented media team in our Fargo, ND office. In this role, you will establish effective working relationships with our media reps and client contacts to deliver finely tuned, smart solutions to meet challenges and solve complex problems.
What you’ll do
- Actively contribute to the planning process, working with the team to develop the strategic media approach for the client
- Develop media plans based on goals and objectives of the campaign consisting of both traditional and digital media
- Presentation of media strategy and plans to clients
- Manage budgets for media plan
- Assist in managing client’s coop
- Manage work flow and progress of media plans
- Translate learnings into actionable optimization recommendations for clients and internal teams
- Work closely with analytics team to develop dashboards based on clients’ needs
- Maintain accurate budget control and flow of media activity
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with vendors
- Support the growth and advancement of overall department in trends and new technology
What we need
- Working knowledge of both traditional and digital media
- Ability and desire to work individually on strategic and analytical projects
- Ability to actively listen and work with all personality types
- Self-motivated, while remaining a team player
- Outstanding communicator, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude and sense of humor in the face of frequent change and stress is essential
Where you’ve been
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media or related field
- 3+ years experience with media planning/buying
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Google AdWords certified not required, but a plus
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
We help more than 150 clients in diverse industries succeed. Many are word-of-mouth referrals, and some have been our clients longer than most of us have been alive – a testament to our belief that doing the right thing is the only way to do things.
Our offices are in Fargo, ND, and Duluth, MN, and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Flint
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.