FULL TIME / FARGO
Super Studio, a Flint Group partner, is looking for a rising star to join our production team. You’ll have the opportunity to create engaging and effective production solutions for a range of clients and across mediums. Much of your work will require executing within existing brands and working with designers to elevate new Studio clientele. We love doers, problem solvers, and those with a passion for growth. Talent is appreciated but leave your ego at home. Bring your skills, a positive attitude, and a relentless passion for our clients’ success.
What you’ll do
- Prepare and implement print and online materials, including direct mail, print advertising, marketing collateral and web graphics.
- Responsible for the final preparation of finished art and files.
- Prepare a wide range of electronic and printed materials as well as other types of media.
- Work alongside designers to prepare layouts for comps.
- Implement revisions to match clients’ or designers’ requests.
- Coordinate typesetting, visual components and photo scans for print materials.
- Create electronic files for final production.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of production files.
What we need
- Ability to work seamlessly with a group as well as individually.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Capability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Artistic ability and a passion for creativity.
- Exceptional technical production skills, including extensive knowledge of and comfort using the Adobe Creative Suite and Macintosh computers with an OSX operating system.
- Demonstrated understanding of the preparation of documents for print.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: must be able to work closely with designers, art directors, account managers and suppliers both verbally and in writing.
- An eye for design and layout, including video, music and animation.
- Thorough understanding of design, color theory, layout, typography and best design practices.
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills.
Where you’ve been
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Understanding and knowledge working in digital communities.
- Experience proofing, prepping and preflighting are desirable, but not essential.
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
Our office is in Fargo, ND and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Super Studio
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.