Project Manager Apprentice
PART TIME / FARGO
Flint Group is looking for a Project Manager Apprentice to join our team. The apprenticeship program aims to teach apprentices what it takes to be a successful project manager in the workforce while building proficiency in project management methodologies and tools. To accomplish this, the program is comprised both of education and working hours.
The apprentice position is a one-year position with the opportunity to be hired full-time at Flint Group at the completion of the apprenticeship.
Education Goals (20% of program)
- Understanding of how an advertising agency functions and how different disciplines work together
- Gain perspective of the role and responsibilities of a project manager at an advertising agency and what a potential growth plan would look like for someone in this discipline
- Comprehension of project workflow and process within an agency
- Exposure to project management tools in a real-world application
Apprenticeship Goals (80% of program)
- Able to run a successful kick-off meeting
- Proficiency in Flint’s project management tool
- Feels comfortable managing basic projects from start to finish
- Familiar and confident with working on a variety of different types of projects
- Job shadow project managers at varying levels within the agency
- Participate in account and project management team meetings
- Assist project managers with projects
- Manage basic, quick turn projects from start to finish
- Take initiative in all aspects of daily work
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.