Full Time | Anywhere
Our partner company, Prime46 Research and Consulting, is on the search for an analytical and tactical-oriented Research Strategist to help uncover value-driven insights through, customer, channel and employer research initiatives in manufacturing and agriculture industries. We want someone who is energized by the prospect of discovering new information and organizing observations in a way that is easy to consume and share. The Research Strategist should be a team player with exceptional listening and analytical skills as well as the ability to identify key findings within data and turn them into actionable strategic insights.
What you’ll do
- Engage with internal and external clients to identify knowledge gaps and business problems for designing and executing research projects
- Design and execute research studies, craft discussion guides and build study proposals and estimates
- Oversee research studies timelines and schedules
- Act as a point of accountability for ensuring detailed quality and timely delivery of projects
- Optimize use of project management tool(s), adopt best practices and seek opportunities for efficiency in product delivery
- Collaborate with Prime46 Research Analysts and Senior Research Strategists in analysis of study data to discover key insights
- Compose and present reports on actionable research findings for various audiences
- Communicate actionable research findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Monitor market developments and trends in client industries
What we need
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in market research, marketing or data analytics
- Experience with design, facilitation and reporting of primary research
- Experience or coursework with statistics, conjoint analysis, max-diff testing, etc.
- Knowledge of or life experience in manufacturing, equipment and agriculture
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills with strong organizational and analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Office365 (experience with date visualization programs such as Microsoft Power BI are difference makers as well)
- Self-motivated with a positive, collaborative attitude and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and strategically in problem solving and to present findings energetically and effectively to audiences of various sizes
- Results driven and able to produce high-quality work that meet project deadlines
Comprehensive training will be provided. A basic knowledge of statistics is important. The Research Strategist will utilize a variety of programs for designing studies, building proposals and estimates, managing projects and analyzing research results and data. Additional tasks may include list acquisition, overseeing survey deployments, incentive management, conducting respondent interviews, and presentation design for product and market research projects.
Prime46 is a part of the RR46 family of companies which also includes the Flint Group and AdFarm agencies. This affiliation expands opportunities to work on a range of assignments for industry-leading brands, informing and transforming how brands go to market through the power of insights.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.