Full Time | Anywhere
Our partner company, AdFarm, is currently searching for a Senior Accountant to join their team. As the Senior Accountant, you are responsible for completing billings in an accurate and timely manner as well as completion of a number of month end journal entries and reconciliations.
- Ensure billings are accurate and completed on time. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Be a resource to the account service team regarding billing process.
- Initiate meetings to discuss billing improvements and resolve billing issues.
- Ability to document processes and share these with the accounting group.
- Complete necessary journal entries within 2 days of the close of month end.
- Prepare account reconciliations as required by the Director of Finance and Administration (DFA)
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Track and maintain all CAPEX
- Import media IO’s and Invoices from Strata to Advantage as required
- Reconcile media IO’s between Strata and Advantage
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Additional projects as required by the DFA
- Proven experience as an Accountant, Financial Manager, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and financial analysis
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile complex accounts
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Adhoc reporting required, thus team player and ability to manage multiple tasks at
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
Nice to have
- Experience with STRATA
- Experience with Workamajig
- Managing CAPEX
- US Accounting Exposure
- Foreign exchange transactions/calculations
- Experience with Annual Budgeting
- Experience with interoffice transactions
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.