Videographer Summer Flinternship
So you wanna be a summer FLINTERN?
Not gonna lie, we’re pretty excited about that. There’s just something we need to know first: WHY do you want to intern at Flint?
- Because we’ll take your CREATIVITY and EXPERIENCE to the next level?
- Because you’ll get to do what you love—and get PAID for it?
- Because you’re FIRED UP for #FlintFun events like summer grill-outs?
In order to be eligible for a Flinternship, you must:
- Currently be attending college
- Have enough credits completed by the beginning of the internship to be considered at least a junior
What will you get out of a Flinternship? How about all of this and more:
- An advantage over other job candidates and the potential to become a full-time employee
- Flexible hours – work with us to create your schedule (minimum of 20 hours and average of 30 hours per week)
- A paycheck! You’ll receive an hourly rate for the work you do as a Flintern
- The chance to learn from a Flint mentor who’s experienced in your area of career interest
- The opportunity to own an entire client project, from conception to completion
Flint Group is in the market for a creative-minded Flintern to join our content team for the summer of 2022. As well as working closely with the content team, all Flinterns will work together to own a project for a local non-profit from start to finish while learning all aspects of agency life.
The 2022 summer Flinternship program will run May 17 – August 19 with an average of 30 hours of paid work each week.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with photo and video shoots
- Complete editing on photos, video and podcasts
- Help video team with project management and asset organization
Who you are:
- Junior or senior status in college, working towards a degree in a related field
- Passion for video with ability to think through execution
- Excitement for the industry and an undying desire to expand knowledge and learn everyday
- Commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and overall account success
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skill and organization skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Interest in learning about the business side of projects within an agency
For priority consideration, please apply by March 11th.
Applications will be closed March 31st and interviews will be held in April.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.