How are Flintsters #SparkingGood?
Need a boost? Some inspiration? An action you can take to “do good” right now? We asked Flintsters to share how they’re #SparkingGood during the coronavirus pandemic. Read on for ideas you can use to spark good in your community today! Be sure to use the hashtag #SparkingGood—we’ll share your social media posts.
- Ordering takeout
- Online shopping at local boutiques
- Stocking up on beer from local breweries
- Donating to nonprofits
- Donating homemade masks
- Decorating windows for #AWorldOfHearts
- Dropping off meal kits to a friend or family member to brighten their day
- Hosting online yoga and hula-hoop classes for friends
- Netflix party: Watch a favorite film with others
- Attending virtual tea parties, complete with fancy hats
- Practicing empathy by assuming the best in others
- Being kind to ourselves—stress and anxiety are completely valid
- Getting to know kids better by spending extra time at home
- Reaching out to coworkers just to say hello and stay connected
- Playing music live online
- Completing coloring pages with the family
Practice safety first
- Staying home and only leaving for essentials
- Sewing masks from recycled fabrics
Follow Flint Group on Instagram to keep up with #SparkingGood!