How to build the perfect marketing martini
It’s no secret that martini lunches are a part of Flint Group’s history, and they were taken very seriously back in the day. Many ideas were sparked over this crisp cocktail, so we thought, why not perfect our own recipe?
Like marketing plans, martinis require high-quality ingredients and expert execution. Although I personally am not a fan of martinis (I like the olives, though), I can get behind this recipe. Follow our instructions for a flawless marketing plan, or “martini.”
What you need
- Cocktail shaker. Also known as your marketing mix(er). It holds your essential campaign elements.
- Ice. These cubes are your key messages. Keep them sharp and to the point for best results.
- Gin. This is the body of your business — the product or service you’re offering.
- Dry vermouth. Your analytics. Don’t forget about these – they provide key insight into the delivery and palatability of the martini.
- Olive or lemon twist. This is your social media and paid content. Yes, it adds flare to the drink, but for some (including myself), it’s the most memorable component.
- Cocktail strainer. This is your public relations strategy, or the act of streamlining your brand’s message to present a positive, better-tasting image.
- Martini glass. Ah, the glass. This is your consumer’s first impression, your overall brand image. The quality can make or break the cocktail.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Your key messages come first. Without these, how will you clearly communicate your business’s offerings?
- Add 2.5 ounces of gin.
- Combine your stellar products or services with your messages.
- Add a splash of dry vermouth.
- Don’t forget about those analytics!
- Stir or shake.
- This helps blend your campaign together and prepare for its launch.
- Strain and add a garnish.
- Monitor your company’s PR by straining. Then, spice up your paid and social content with an olive or twist of lemon.
Yum! You’re all set. If martinis aren’t your thing, we’ll skip the gin and help construct a killer marketing plan. Contact us.
Cheers to National Martini Day!